Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here. You can search again by using this form...
Please feel free to mosey around the blog. Posts are in specific categories. I relish comments and welcome comment discussions. Some day, when I am older, I may decide what to do when I grow up. In the meantime come back often because I never know what adventure will end up in my next post. If you know of a place, person or event that might interest me and possibly inspire a post, contact me and I will respond. To find out more about me - just check the little bit about me page!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
MarDeck Recommends These Select Sponsors. Want to see your business here? Contact me and we can talk.
Want to lose weight? Want to eat healthier? Want a healthy energy drink with some attitude with no artificial sweeteners and low calories? Want to try a limulicious superfood? Want extra income?
Max International products are NSF certified. We have excellent income opportunities.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 in the US. Where Scents for Cents makes Sense!
MarthasWholesale.com in business since 1987
- Martha Decker founder of East Texas Paranormal likes talking about investigative techniques
- Travel Face Scares People
- Black’s Barbecue in Lockhart Texas is real BBQ
- Loretta Hazzard Fussell AKA LorettaLean Process Server, Personal Trainer, Fitness Guru and Chef, Who Knew?
- The Infant Earth a Fantasy Young Adult Fiction by Katherine Grossmueller
- Author Martha Decker Looking for Paranormal Hauntings Legends and Mysteries in East Texas for New Book
- Troy Taylor – What to do when your house is haunted
- Paranormal Thriller Jaded Visions by Author TL Jones
- Have Haunting Questions? East Texas Paranormal Can Help
- MadDog & Muscles – Texas Process Servers with Attitude!
- Martha Decker founder of East Texas Paranormal likes talking about investigative techniques September 18, 2012
- Travel Face Scares People May 9, 2012
- Black’s Barbecue in Lockhart Texas is real BBQ December 19, 2011